[Bf-committers] new UV test grid

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Mon Mar 15 22:00:51 CET 2010

Hi,

The previous grid [1] was also quite colourful and it got very tiring
and difficult to work with for longer periods of time - that's why the
current grey one was implemented :) Would be interesting to have some
testing with this new one to see how it goes in practice. I do think
that keeping a neutral grey would be a good thing, if some of the
other issues can be solved too.

BTW if done in C, it's probably also possible to use the blender font
library to draw/composite text as well.

cheers,

Matt

[1] http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Template:Release_Notes/2.40/Image