[Bf-committers] Patch : A modal operator to log the user events

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 20:38:07 CET 2010

As the education coordinator who has been helping with the new dev meetings and
documenting logs and links and info, i'd like to know if you have attended any of our
new dev meetings (held the first sunday of every month), and if you have visited the
New Dev wiki section? http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/New_Dev_Info

If so, has it helped?

 --Roger

Check out my website at www.rogerwickes.com for a good deal on my book and
training course, as well as information about my latest activities. Use coupon
Papasmurf for $15 off!