[Bf-committers] OFF export/import, and N-Gones/B-Mesh

Leif Andersen leif.a.andersen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 16:03:53 CET 2010

Hmm...it's not really working.  When trying to create the source files to
run spinx-build, it complains about the file not being there:

leif at leif-laptop:~/src/blender$ ../install/linux2/blender -b -P
> ./source/blender/python/sphinx_doc_gen.py
> bt_audio_service_open: connect() failed: Connection refused (111)
> bt_audio_service_open: connect() failed: Connection refused (111)
> bt_audio_service_open: connect() failed: Connection refused (111)
> bt_audio_service_open: connect() failed: Connection refused (111)
> found bundled python: /home/leif/src/install/linux2/.blender/python
> SystemError: Python file
> "/home/leif/src/blender/./source/blender/python/sphinx_doc_gen.py" could not
> be opened: No such file or directory
> *bpy stats* - tot exec: 4,  tot run: 0.0002sec,  average run: 0.000046sec,
> tot usage 0.0539%

Blender quit

I did compile the blender source directory using scans, if that is a
problem.  Also, whenever I want to actually use blender, I need to use the
pre-build alpha 2 release, as the compiled version scans gives me has no
menus.  Should I configure the makefile, and try that?  Or, once again, am I
missing something?

(Also, other than the fact that I have no idea what parameters are required,
Stephen's,  way has been working).

~Leif Andersen