[Bf-committers] OFF export/import, and N-Gones/B-Mesh

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 14 03:21:20 CET 2010

it is a work in progress
you should build your own py api doc based on the version you are running from svn.
see http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.5/Py/API/Documentation

 --Roger

Check out my website at www.rogerwickes.com for a good deal on my book and
training course, as well as information about my latest activities. Use coupon
Papasmurf for $15 off!