[Bf-committers] carve boolean blender

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Wed Mar 10 14:33:13 CET 2010

I've started looking at the bmesh branch and seeing what it takes to add
carve to it. Good news is the same old code is still there so it can
just plug in; bad news is the old boolean modifier doesn't work anyway.
So my plain is to look at getting boolean working again, unless someone
else is doing it.

BTW, I assume the bmesh branch right now is a work-in-progress.  It took
a bit of work to get it to compile under linux; some complaints about
wrong procedure prototypes due to missing includes, some flat-out
complaints about missing bmesh.h (the include path not added to
SConstruct files), and some wrong prototypes or other typos.  If that's
not the case, I can let someone (Joseph?) know what I had to do to fix
it; otherwise I can also help out with some commits to that branch to
help move the integration/merge.  I have free time now :-)

Ken