[Bf-committers] Fwd: Subversion security certificate is not trusted

Michael McLay mclay at mjmoi.com
Wed Mar 10 13:36:04 CET 2010

Opps, I intended to send that email just to Ton. I didn't notice the
reply to had been set to everyone until after I hit the send button.

As I said in the closing of the previous email I was trying to avoid a
debate over where to host the repository. At this time my only
intension is to have the Launchpad bug tracker evaluated for use on
Blender.