[Bf-committers] carve boolean blender

Jaevixa McNomera jjv.mnr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 05:08:40 CET 2010

Hey,

Sorry I didn't update you on this :(

I asked around and felt the general thought was that the mesh reducer I'm
working on was "wanted first" by more people, so I decided to finish that
before tackling CarveCSG.

Progress on the mesh reducer was stalled for at least a few weeks due to an
injury. I broke my poor little hands :( :( :(

I'm starting to pick back up on the mesh reducer, which at this point is
almost completed. If you want and/or have time to do the Carve work, I
didn't even touch it yet, so no work lost if you pick it back up.

Ken, to clarify it for you, I'm a girl :)