[Bf-committers] Reference Images Proposal

andy braham andybraham at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 17:53:12 CET 2010

I am really pleased to see a compromise on this, I really think having
this functionality will really help expand Blenders flexibility and
capabilities.

Is this a project that I can tackle or does everyone feel that a more
experienced developer should do this? I can always take this on under a
more experienced developer if that is a option.

-Andy Braham