[Bf-committers] Reference Images Proposal

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 12:33:40 CET 2010

re: people will want to render this

Of course rendering references should not be supported, just like
render grease pencil doesnt work (aside from view-port render which is
acceptable for both)

We can have Alt+C - Convert the reference into a mesh. I think this is
a reasonable way to allow rendering if people really want this.

- Campbell