[Bf-committers] SVN HTTPS certificate expired
gsr.b3d at infernal-iceberg.com
Sun Mar 7 20:58:19 CET 2010
While updating, the following appeared:
Error validating server certificate for 'https://svn.blender.org:443':
- The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
- The certificate has expired.
- Hostname: svn.blender.org
- Valid: from Fri, 07 Mar 2008 17:04:27 GMT until Sun, 07 Mar 2010 17:04:27 GMT
- Issuer: http://www.cacert.org, Root CA
- Fingerprint: 67:4a:16:75:16:92:63:d2:5a:b2:49:b4:67:55:90:1d:a5:01:83:97
(R)eject, accept (t)emporarily or accept (p)ermanently?
It seems the cert is old, temporarily accepting will work. Whoever is
in charge of this, please take a look at this and get a new cert.
More information about the Bf-committers