[Bf-committers] Reference Images Proposal

Seppo Tukiainen stuman at windowslive.com
Sun Mar 7 11:49:38 CET 2010

Hi,

now that you are talking about background images, I want to point out one thing:

Background images are treated as they would be a part of the program (user interface), because when the project is loaded without an option "Load UI", background images are not loaded.

For me, as a user, this is not the way I think it shoud be.  I think that background or reference images belong to the project it self, and should be loaded with the project.

Background images differs from project to project, and I can not think them as part of my 3D program interface.

So, no matter what conclusion you end up with this discussion, this small thing should be corrected.

BR:

Seppo Tukiainen