[Bf-committers] Reference Images Proposal

Wahooney wahooney at wahooney.net
Sun Mar 7 11:10:07 CET 2010

What if there was a reference object in the background image data, that
when set lets the image get it's transform from any scene object? If the
object is null then it just snaps back to the world origin.

That wouldn't be a corruption of any feature and doesn't seem to me to
be something that difficult to do.

Then DnD onto an empty can just be a helper function/feature to go
through those steps.