[Bf-committers] Reference Images Proposal

Paolo Ciccone phciccone at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 22:29:40 CET 2010

I like the suggestion a lot. 3D Coat has an excellent way of handling image
references with respect to the orientation and Andy's proposal sounds like a
movbe in that direction. It would be a very useful system for modeling and
could be extended to other situations. I like that it brings a simple
solution, from the user's point of view, of what is a routine task.

Paolo