[Bf-committers] Python RNA Type Registration

Pacific Morrowind pacificmorrowind at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 18:54:28 CET 2010

Well since you're asking for more comments on this from casual coders.
I'll just stick in my 2 cents.
I guess I would say I'm a bit more than casual coder... code 99% Python
but working as secondary dev on both the NifTools nif import/export
scripts for Blender and PyFFI, and as primary dev for Wrye Bash (a game
specific modding/mod user tool).
I think that having to manually register each individual class is sucky
and highly error prone with each update; yes you can get around that but
I think something semiautomatic is better.
However I'm happy with any solution; don't have a whole lot of concern
that you 3 will be able to come up with something that you can all agree
on and is highly workable.
Pacific Morrowind