[Bf-committers] bug in datablocks view

Andy Braham andybraham at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 23:49:51 CET 2010

Jeff,
    There is a "Bug Tracker" on the projects.blender.org site
(https://projects.blender.org/tracker/?atid=498&group_id=9&func=browse
<https://projects.blender.org/tracker/?atid=498&group_id=9&func=browse>). You
will need to register if you haven't already. You will need a .blend
file that you used to recreate the problem, and your System info, hope
this helps....

-Andy