[Bf-committers] Experienced developer -> trainer

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Mar 3 13:35:29 CET 2010

Hi all,

I'm getting requests from companies who are seeking professional
training (2-4 weeks) in Blender development. Two in India even
already! Paid work, visit India and get free holidays!

Main problem:
-> we need someone who's already quite familiar with Blender code

I am very interested to support such a person too for making good
documentation and course material, which we then can publish on
blender.org. Could be in the line of 1 month work on docs from, then 1
month training in India + great holidays. :)

Mail me!

-Ton-