[Bf-committers] I'd like to kill the soft body module

Michael Fox mfoxdogg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 07:52:31 CET 2010

Please Don't kill softbodies, it is still needed for natural movements
of objects, cloth cannot maintain its shape well enough nor does it
maintain impact shapes and the the amount of options in SB is simply
amazing, I'd say change to docs to reflect that SB is NOT for cloth
including the screenshots, use the cloth sim for that, please im begging
you don't kill SB it is a critical part of effects and character
building and a critical part of blender itself