[Bf-committers] I'd like to kill the soft body module

bjornmose bjornmose at gmx.net
Wed Mar 3 01:09:29 CET 2010

Hi all,
I've been watching 2.5 evolving and I feel the (one size fits all ..
experimental physics code) soft body module has been replaced by the far
better cloth module at the hot spots. ( Thanks will go to janne and daniel )
Further I think that future development ( in Blender ) should focus on
visual effects rather than try to simulate real world physics (which is
'in given range' mission impossible ) .
So I'd like to kindly ask for the permission to remove  that  wrong view
angled, physicists, crappy code.
BM