[Bf-committers] Meeting minutes sunday feb 28 2010

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 11:41:59 CET 2010

I should have made it clear that these functions are for testing and
could well change. added disclaimer here and in the console.
 http://www.blender.org/documentation/250PythonDoc/contents.html

For example last night changed operator register option. now its..
 bl_options = {'REGISTER', 'UNDO'}

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 11:45 PM, Charles Wardlaw
<cwardlaw at marchentertainment.com> wrote:
> Ahh neat.  That would be nice to be included in future script examples. :)
>
> It's coming up in the history now, but it still won't fire from outside the spacebar menu.  If I hit F3 and  click or hit Shift+R the operator won't fire.  Am I still missing something?
> ~ C
>

> On 2010-02-28, at 4:53 PM, Campbell Barton wrote:
>
>> The register option needs to be enabled
>> http://www.blender.org/documentation/250PythonDoc/bpy.types.Operator.html?highlight=operator#bpy.types.Operator.bl_register

- Campbell