[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [29593] branches/render25/source/blender/ render/intern/raytrace/rayobject.cpp: Render Branch: fix bug raytracing instanced objects with use instancing

(Ry)akiotakis (An)tonis kalast at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 19:55:53 CEST 2010

Brecht, rendering is broken for me with raytrace optimizations (rev.
29670). When I press F12 with default cube the program crashes.
Rebuilding with WITH_BF_RAYOPTIMIZATION = False solves the problem.

Build system MinGW (latest packages but self-built gcc 4.5.0 to get
sjlj exception handling or it doesn't link)- Scons
Windows XP SP3
PC: Core Duo E8400 3 GHz.
2 GB RAM
NVIDIA 8400 GS drivers 257.21