[Bf-committers] Component Group Proposal

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 21:03:07 CEST 2010

Also I want to mention this would help on the tasks of deleting all vgroups
used on an armature without deleting the ones used on hair or similar stuff.
Currently I use a simple py script with an exclusion list for this
repetitive task. Would be nice if we could do this kind of operations for
the relevant set only

Daniel Salazar
www.3developer.com