[Bf-committers] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Ken Hursh kenhursh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 11:58:20 CEST 2010

LinkedIn
------------Ken Hursh requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Jarred,

- Ken

Accept invitation from Ken Hursh
http://www.linkedin.com/e/IvymfWwyIuVr1wkGd8yroX83IlGmp0GulFYS-Vp/blk/I723731539_3/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_cRYVcPkNcPsPczt9bP91sQh9p7hxbPkMdz8OdP4Md34LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Ken Hursh
http://www.linkedin.com/e/IvymfWwyIuVr1wkGd8yroX83IlGmp0GulFYS-Vp/blk/I723731539_3/0PnPAPdj4PdPcOdQALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can showcase your professional knowledge on LinkedIn to receive job/consulting offers and enhance your professional reputation? Posting replies to questions on LinkedIn Answers puts you in front of the world's professional community.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/abq/inv-24/

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation