[Bf-committers] Component Group Proposal

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 05:11:04 CEST 2010

 This is something that has been a real need since the introduction of
modifiers. Maybe you can expand this concept to include Group Sets?
This would be bags of data groups that could classify
vertes/edges/groups for their usage, example the set of vertex groups
that an specific armature modifier uses should not be visually mixed
with the ones that are just used to feed another modifier

cheers

Daniel Salazar
www.3developer.com