[Bf-committers] Bullet upgrade to 2.76

Mitchell Stokes mogurijin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 07:25:27 CEST 2010

Hello devs,

There has been interest in upgrading the version of Bullet that Blender uses
from 2.75 to 2.76. I believe Aligorith will need this eventually for this
GSoC project, and it would allow me to fix some annoying collision bugs in
the BGE. I do not suspect any complications from the upgrade, and I have yet
to find any with my (very) simple tests. I recently updated Bullet in my
working copy. Here is a patch:

http://www.pasteall.org/13797/diff

I will continue to use 2.76 in my working copy and test game development
with it. I'll report any complications I find. I encourage others to do the
same. I have also asked Erwin about updating, but he said he was too busy to
do it.

Cheers,
Moguri