[Bf-committers] meeting minutes - June 13, 2010

Brecht Van Lommel brecht at blender.org
Mon Jun 14 13:36:44 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 12:30 PM, revuedelibre . <revuedelibre at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are we talking about bpy.ops.render ?

This is about external render engine integration, not running
executing a render from python.

> For me, we can't remove features that was present from 2.4x
> New version must have at least all features from old.

2.6 will miss some features that were in 2.4, if it's too unstable we
should disable it. Discussed this with a Campbell, we agree that it
can be marked as being experimental still, much like other parts of
the API that have not been tested well, but it doesn't need to be
disabled. The render API itself is very small and I can fix bugs
reported with it, but most of the API is actually the same 2.5 python
API as used for exporters and UI.

Brecht.