[Bf-committers] Bind Camera to markers

Vilem Novak pildanovak at post.cz
Thu Jun 10 19:08:47 CEST 2010

If I remember it right, the commit was in the svn mailing list commented as a temporary hack.
I would love some animation support for such properties, which are in the ui represented
as the name of the datablock/string, since it could also be used not only to replace scene camera,
but also replace meshes in some cases or to animate text. I can also imagine it could be used
for some rigging cases.
Not sure if this could be done through the animation system?