[Bf-committers] We are idiots

Leif Andersen leif.a.andersen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 04:42:16 CEST 2010

If it makes you feel any better...I am feeling the same pain as you.  The
website says that the latest version of PIL is 'going' to run on python3,
but it didn't give any projections whatsoever.  I even shot them an
email inquiring about this, not much response their (that I saw anyway).

Thus, I am left to either port it, or switch to another language.  (I chose
the latter, sort of, I'm intending to split up the scripts that analyze the
rendering and the ones that make the renders, and port the first one to
python3 when PIL comes out in it).

But I am also anxious to hear about this.

~Leif Andersen

That was easy:
http://www.appbrain.com/app/net.leifandersen.mobile.android.easybutton