[Bf-committers] Add-Ons & Primitive Objects.

Stephen Christie undersampled at live.com
Sat Jun 5 19:19:24 CEST 2010

Yes. That doesn't necessarily mean not listing them. Take a look at Firefox 3.x's add-on system, where you can search for, download, and install new add-ons in the "Get Add-ons" tab, and see, disable, uninstall, and change the options of your installed add-ons in their respective tabs (Extensions, Themes, and Plugins). Also note that vanilla Firefox does not come with any extensions installed.