[Bf-committers] Add-Ons & Primitive Objects.

Dan Eicher dan at trollwerks.org
Sat Jun 5 19:05:00 CEST 2010

On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 8:11 AM, Campbell Barton <ideasman42 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Take care with this, if we have a lot of scripts it also gives us more
> work when the API changes.

That's why it's important for, umm, 'someone' to lock down the API.

Right now it's pretty unclear as to what the final goal is when trying to
fill in the missing pieces or (I'd imagine) port a script over from 2.4x.

Like, for example, now I know that you don't operate *on* a scene but just
treat a scene as an abstract container of global objects... well, unless
you're talking about animation_data, keying_sets, drivers...

Having a roadmap would help out a lot.