[Bf-committers] Add-Ons & Primitive Objects.

Stephen Christie undersampled at live.com
Sat Jun 5 06:53:21 CEST 2010

> 4/
> A request for more scripts.
> We need more scripts, so if you have any, please upload to
> https://projects.blender.org/projects/bf-extensions/
> Particularly, mesh tools & animation scripts.
> Help with porting of scripts/tools from 2.4x is needed also
> If you have done any of this, don't be shy. :)

Wouldn't it be best to set up a system similar to Mozilla's, where all extensions are online where users can upload new ones, rate current ones, and the find the ones that fit them? Also, does it make since to have an official list of features that are included during install, that the user has to find and enable himself?

Just my two cents.

--UnderSampled