[Bf-committers] introduction

Leif Andersen leif.a.andersen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 19:00:17 CEST 2010

Hello Ian.

> 1) Is there an automated nightly build?  (e.g., BuildBot, hudson, etc)
> If not, what would it take to get one set up?  Actually, I think I
> could do this myself -- but it would lack the ability to post good
> output to a webserver.  I could easily have email sent to this list if
> that's acceptable.

No, there currently isn't a nightly build, although I'm currently also
investigating to see what work would be involved.  (I'm also relatively new
here), as part of my GSoC project on testing.  I'm using CMake/CTest to make
the reports and sending them to CDash.  Currently though, only my particular
branch is doing this at the moment (to my knowledge), and this is still at a
highly experimental phase.  I wrote a HOWTO page on how to set it up, but
it's not as good as the howtos for the trunk ;) (
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:LeifAndersen/GSoC2010/Howto ).

~Leif Andersen

That was easy:
http://www.appbrain.com/app/net.leifandersen.mobile.android.easybutton