[Bf-committers] 5.1 surround sound in Blender?

loopduplicate at burningtoken.com loopduplicate at burningtoken.com
Wed Jun 2 08:39:42 CEST 2010

Nexyon,
I wish we could just press alt+d a few dozen times to get more copies of
you. :)
The game engine and sound are two areas that I love because I co-own a
small record label and I really want to promote the bands with some
video games.
Thanks again for all your hard work.
I'm trying every day to learn more about Blender and C++ but it's a huge
task.  Maybe in a year or so I'll be able to start helping out.
Until then, thanks thanks thanks.
loopDuplicate

P.S.  And one of these days, I'll have at least one kick ass music video
using bake sound to f-furves!