[Bf-committers] 5.1 surround sound in Blender?

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 00:44:12 CEST 2010

5.1 sound added to 2.5. Is it? Is it in the works?
http://irukado.org/2009/05/28/blender-25s-python-uiplugin-api-a-huge-leap-forward

<http://audaspace.wordpress.com/>
Jack transport added.
http://audaspace.wordpress.com/

<http://audaspace.wordpress.com/>This is all I could find about sound in
2.5.

Where is the sound at? What are the plans? I could not even find pan or a
way to tell blender which stereo channel each sound should go to. Are the
devs still working on this and saving it for latter?

Thanks! I am out to answer some questions about 2.5 and having very little
luck Googling up good sound plan info for 2.5.

I for one think it is a super cool idea to be able to place mics and sounds
in a scene in a 3d nature!

<http://audaspace.wordpress.com/>Thanks,

--
Douglas E Knapp