[Bf-committers] FFMPEG UI is bad

Brecht Van Lommel brecht at blender.org
Tue Jun 1 11:47:42 CEST 2010

Hi,

I added the three options to the main menu, but didn't finish things
properly. My intention was that for Xvid/Ogg/h.264 we would expose a
few of the encoding settings, get good defaults for the others, maybe
make a simplified quality slider, and then hide the encoding panel.
Any help with this is welcome, most of the work goes into testing
things, researching what good settings are, after that changing the UI
should be simple.

Brecht.