[Bf-committers] Advice on fixing bad merges (Shaders GSoC)

Emmanuel Stone emmanuel.stone at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 18:10:32 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Mitchell Stokes <mogurijin at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm thinking now the best idea would be to re-branch and merge the
> individual revisions from my branch to the new one. I think it should work
> and would be better than doing a lot of manual merging.

This is what I do for the NURBS branch.
For whatever reason merging automatically almost never seems to work.
It was taking so much of my time keeping the branch in sync, that I
stopped updating, and plan to rebranch and diff when I need to.

-Emmanuel

p.s. If this is fixed in newer SVN versions, that sounds good :)