[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [30893] branches/soc-2010-kwk: Bump Map Preview - Usage Simplification

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 02:03:35 CEST 2010

After extensive testing, I no longer have the compiler error,

here are are f the compiler options i tried - only items set to false
are the last four which I don't think I've had enabled before.

I did update the libs folder to the latest version, and a did do a
clean and I did delete and recheckout head - I've no idea what caused
it to start giving good backtraces again but it is working right for
me now.

I deleted, cleaned, updated to latest svn on libs folder and blender
head folder, then compiled with all libs disabled, then compiled
enabling one lib at a time.  After all libs were disabled and after
enabling one at a time to the following - it is working.

Extremely frustrating to not find the cause, but nice that it is working again.

LetterRip

USE_SDK=True						OK
WITH_GHOST_COCOA=True				OK
MACOSX_ARCHITECTURE = 'x86_64'			OK
USE_QTKIT=True						OK
WITH_BF_OPENMP = True				OK
BF_PYTHON_VERSION = '3.1'				OK
WITH_BF_OPENAL = True				OK

WITH_BF_STATICOPENEXR = False			OK
WITH_BF_DDS = False					OK
WITH_BF_JPEG = False					OK
WITH_BF_PNG = True					OK
WITH_BF_TIFF = False					OK
WITH_BF_ZLIB = True					OK
WITH_BF_INTERNATIONAL = True			OK

WITH_BF_LCMS = True					OK

WITH_BF_BULLET = True					OK

WITH_BF_ICONV = True					OK
WITH_BF_STATICOPENGL = True			OK
WITH_BF_COLLADA = True				OK
WITH_BF_RAYOPTIMIZATION = True			OK
BF_QUIET = '1' 						OK
BF_BUILDDIR='../25_trunk_build/darwin'		OK
BF_INSTALLDIR='../25_trunk_install/darwin'		OK

WITH_BF_SDL = True					OK
WITH_BF_OPENEXR = True				OK

WITH_BF_GAMEENGINE= True				OK
WITH_BF_PLAYER = True				OK
WITH_BF_FFTW3 = True					OK
WITH_BF_RAYOPTIMIZATION = True			OK

BF_DEBUG = True						OK

WITH_BF_QUICKTIME = True				OK

WITH_BF_STATICOPENEXR = False			Not Sure
WITH_BF_JACK = False					Not Sure
WITH_BF_STATICOPENAL = False			Not Sure
WITH_BF_SNDFILE = False				Not Sure