[Bf-committers] Advice on fixing bad merges (Shaders GSoC)

neXyon nexyon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 09:50:48 CEST 2010

Hey,

I had exactly the same problem last summer! What I did then in the end is
merging by hand when I was allowed to merge my branch to trunk. That wasn't
too much a problem as most files were new and in a separate directory
(audaspace).

Since then I'm poking Ton to update the svn server, because a new version as
you said resolves the problem. I hope this other case helps speeding up this
a little.

Regards,
Jörg