[Bf-committers] Patch for "Bump map painting preview". Please, review

Konrad Wilhelm Kleine konrad at konradwilhelm.de
Tue Jul 27 19:20:53 CEST 2010

Hi Tom and Hi Frederik,

@Tom
I've uploaded a new working version of the patch and an example blend
file here:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Kwk/Gsoc2010/BumpMapPainting#Patch

@Frederik:
Thank you for the fix. I could simplify the code even more because the
normal didn't need to be a vec4 but vec3.

Thank you both very much for reviewing my patch and trying it out!!!

I've updated the wiki page to reflect all the changes and I've added a
link to the discussion on BlenderArtists.org
(http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Kwk/Gsoc2010/BumpMapPainting)
which was opened by Sam V. Thank you Sam!

Is there something else I can to to get my patch accepted?

-Konrad