[Bf-committers] [Bulk] Re: Release AHOY, rev 30579 - lazy bum warning

Kevin Roy kiniou at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 14:04:11 CEST 2010

Hi,

I've successfully built and uploaded the Debian/Ubuntu package to my
Launchpad PPA :
https://launchpad.net/~kiniou/+archive/ppa

Because Blender is currently orphaned in Debian, I'm looking to adopt
the package and therefore I'm open to suggestion/criticism about the
package itself.

You will probably have to manually tell aptitude/apt-get to install it
because 2.5 is lower than 2.49 in apt world. Seems quite logical and if
I cannot find a fix, I will rename it into 2.50-beta.

Anyway this is a great release and blender works like a charm on my
linux desktop with ati opensource drivers. Thanks!!!

Cheers,
---
Kevin Roy
http://blog.knokorpo.fr