[Bf-committers] Fake User for Brushes

Luke Frisken l.frisken at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 08:09:40 CEST 2010

Sound's good to me Jason! But seriously, the way the brush selection
works departs from the blender norm. You don't click on the texture
preview to select the the texture type. Same goes for materials. Not
to say that the new brush panel is worse, or a bad idea, but I also
think it would be good to better indicate the change. Perhaps a little
title above labeling it brush selector? Or perhaps you are right,
maybe a little naming might fix the problem ;)

On 7/22/10, Jason Wilkins <jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 11:02 PM, Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com <
> zanqdo at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Actually I showed the new sculpt brushes to my friend and the idiot went
>> straight to the tool panel instead of clicking in the preview xD.. I dont
>> know what else could be done :)
>>
>> Daniel Salazar
>>
>> The newest default .blend should have >>Tool at the very very bottom and
> collapsed.
> The only other thing I can think to do is give the tools technical names and
> rename the
> collapsible panel to something scary like 'Algorithm'

Sent from my mobile device