[Bf-committers] Proposal: renaming Head/Tail into Root/Tip in armatures

mindrones mindrones at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 17:21:26 CEST 2010

Hello,

On 07/20/2010 10:41 AM, Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> Root/tip is used in the armature code, and I expected in RNA too. So,
> docs can use the same.

just talked to Bassam and he's reporting that this kind of
standardization has been done already some time ago, moving all the code
to Head/Tail, but he can't remember when and suggested to ask Joshua.

If the code already use Head/Tail all over then we can stick to it, and
change things in docs.

I'll wait for some feedback from who knows more about it, thanks.

Regards,
Luca