[Bf-committers] Proposal: renaming Head/Tail into Root/Tip in armatures

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 19:19:18 CEST 2010

On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 6:50 PM, Bassam Kurdali <bkurdali at freefactory.org>wrote:

> -1
> they are all analogies, seems a bit of splitting hairs.
>
> I suspect the problems here have a lot to do with many of the Blender
people not being native speakers. I think it should be kept simple and I see
no problem with root and tip or maybe go medical and call it distal and
proximal or insertion and origin (which can actually switch depending on the
movement talked about for example doing a sit-up VS a leg lift ).

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!

Massagen Arbeit in Gelsenkirchen Buer