[Bf-committers] meeting minutes - July 18th, 2010

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 03:09:37 CEST 2010

=Current Projects=

Martin's netrender is getting good testing from the 48h project, some
issues identified are a need to rework library relinking and work out
how to get dependencies for image sequences

Sergey has prepared a patch to apply current changes from nurbs25 to
latest trunk. when eman finishes his current work under they will need
to rebranch

= GSoC =

Jason put together a proof of concept for a simple matcap (Lit Sphere)
shader selector and would like brechts feedback.

Mike made good progress on mouse and pen, getting typically 20x the
amount of input compared to stock blender, so no more jagged lines.
All of the major supported platforms should be working soon.

= Blender 2.5x =

There are a few bugs that are on my Brechts high priority list, that
he is looking at when he has time.
For 2.5, we can use help with the release notes, see the 2.5 release
notes page for things we need help with documentation on.
Campbell suggested someone go over the commit log for every commit
since alpha 2 and pick out the commits worth listing.
Ton said that today everyone in Amsterdam is a bit busy with the
preview viewing, but tomorrow we can do the release AHOY, so the first
beta some time this week.