[Bf-committers] Logic UI: experimental patch for directly link sensors with actuators (creating an AND controller)

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 04:02:53 CEST 2010

Hello there,
today I finally put some pieces of code together and came out with this patch:
http://www.pasteall.org/14413/diff

I would to like to hear if this kind of solution is actually
interesting/needed/handy.
It basically allows you to link a sensor directly with an actuator.
This will create a new controller automatically and connect them all.

Codewise this is my first go on that, for I would like to hear more
from the user POV or the UI POV. Of corse feedback in the code is also
welcome. I'm afraid to hear that this is too hacky of a solution
though (not sure I have the motivation to proper refactor all the
Logic Editor un/linking code).

Good night,
Dalai
(and yes, some rain during vacations creates the perfect mood for this
kind of coding ;)