[Bf-committers] hotkeys and sculpting

Jonathan Williamson jonathan at montagestudio.org
Thu Jul 15 03:41:02 CEST 2010

I would agree with changing the key for this However, rather than H, which
is quite far from the normal left-hand location on the keyboard, perhaps we
could do Q and/or W? These don't make much sense from an abbreviation
standpoint but they are easy to reach and available. F doesn't really make
much sense either.

Jonathan Williamson

Instructor - http://www.blendercookie.com
Personal Trainer - http://www.mavenseed.com