[Bf-committers] Blender 2.5x beta status

W. Scott Meador ws_meador at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 18:36:53 CEST 2010

I vote for .dmg for the OSX version. See Firefox for how easy installation can
be:

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/products/download.html?product=firefox-3.6.6&os=osx〈=en-US

Different topic - would love to see Blender package its libraries on Linux the
way it does for OSX. Would make life easier for shared cluster use where
installing libraries could break other researcher's apps.

Thanks,

Scott

Message: 7