[Bf-committers] Object mode proportional edit transform.

Agustin Benavidez agustinbenavidez at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 16:38:09 CEST 2010

I totally agree, some times i spend serverals minutes finding out why when i
duplicate an object and move it, it seems to be never duplicated, then i
realize that PE was grabing all the objects, the original and the
duplicates, very very very annoying!

We could fix this it to have a PET state for <object mode> and for <edit
mode> separately, so if you enable PET in edit mode, it will remain till you
come back to object mode, then PET will be activated if it was activated in
object mode before you enter to edit mode.

Thanks
Agus