[Bf-committers] Blender 2.5x beta status

Mike Belanger mikejamesbelanger at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 16:04:22 CEST 2010

'If you are a real mac user, you use .dmg images very often,
since it's the way most apps do it, so why should this be confusing?'

If your ANY kind of real computer user, you've probably decompressed a .zip
file before.

On another note, PackageMaker.app *may* provide an easier installation, as
it chooses the directory for the user,
and it might be possible for it to check the environment, ie what version of
python, for the user.  However, its an extra step for builders, and takes
quite a while to package blender on my machine.

www.watchmike.ca