[Bf-committers] Object mode proportional edit transform.

Pablo Vazquez - www.venomgfx.com.ar venomgfx at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 14:35:36 CEST 2010

Thank you for bringing this up, it annoys me since a long time already.

PET in Object mode is awesome (a tad slow, hung my computer many times
when using it by mistake), but not always desired, as opposed in Edit
Mode where is used much more often.

I brought this topic on IRC a while ago and had artists and developers
(and dev/user like Matt Ebb) agreeing on that the state of PET in
Object/Edit modes should be independent.

Hope there is time to fix this up for the beta!, would help a lot.

* Pablo Vazquez
CG Artist
info at venomgfx.com.ar
http://www.venomgfx.com.ar