[Bf-committers] Object mode proportional edit transform.

Alberto Torres kungfoobar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 14:23:13 CEST 2010

Hi,

There's something that has been bugging me since it was implemented in
blender 2.5 some months ago:

Object mode PET is enabled whenever you enable it in edit mode and
exit edit mode. In object mode, PET is very useful in some cases but
it's rarely used and the user always expect it not to be enabled when
exiting edit mode with PET. I've seen many times, both experienced
users (like me) and novice users, having problems with not expecting
object mode PET, sometimes causing problems like unexpected moved
objects and extreme slowness (it's slow!) until you cancel the action.

I thought it was a very obvious problem, but since then it hasn't been fixed.

--
DiThi